Schedule of fees 2021 season including BDSFA charges. Cost here is final total but remember to reduce it by $100 with your active kids voucher (if applicable).
Age 5 $200.00 Age 6 $205.00 Age 7 $205.00
Age 8 $205.00 Age 9 $220.00 Age 10 $240.00
Age 11 $250.00 Age 12 $260.00 Age 13 $265.00
Age 14 $265.00 Age 15 $275.00 Age 16 $275.00
Age 19-AA $420.00 O30/O35 $420.00 Life $360.00
Student $375.00 U20's $375.00 Prems $375.00
All welcome regardless of experience. Never played before
The NSW Government provides Active Kids Rebate Voucher scheme for school children between the ages of 5 and 18. Make sure you visit ServicesNSW BEFORE starting your registration to claim the $100 voucher. During your registration you will need/be able to input the voucher code which will be verified (electronically). Once redeemed, the $100 will be subtracted from your registration amount.
Working With Children Check
All volunteers, whether they are coaches, managers or committee members, are required to have a valid Working with Children Check. All WWC numbers must be input at time of registration and then will be verified by QHJSC MPIO. This is a Government Regulatory requirement.
All registrations require an up-to-date ID photo. This is a passport style photo of the shoulders and head where the face is clearly visible. The following ARE NOT acceptable:
- Full body shots
- Group shots
- Images of parents instead of the child
- Logos, random images and pets/animals
- Black images
- Snapchat filters
- Side profile
Football, or soccer, is a team sport. When you register, it is expected that you will be able to attend all games and training sessions. If you are unable to make a training session or game, it is your responsibility to notify your coach and manager with reasonable notice. Continued failure to miss games and training without a reasonable excuse will result in de-registration.
Step By Step Instructions
1) Visit playfootball.com.au
2) Click register now and select the appropriate registration category
3) Search for "Quakers Hill Junior Soccer Club" and select the club when it shows in the drop down - alternatively you can click on one of the links below to go direct to the Quakers Hill Junior Soccer Club page.
4) Click Start My Registration
5) If you registered using PlayFootball last year, log into your account. If not (or you are a new member) then create a PlayFootball account by linking your Facebook, Google+ or email account.
6) If you have a previous FFA number, the system will identify your old registration and allow you to link to your account. If you are a new player, you will need to create your account
7) If you have multiple children, you are able to link their registrations to a main account if they have the same email
8) Find your relevant package
If you are a little bit lost, the first place you should look is at the PlayFootball support pages. This includes multiple articles with step by step instructions and videos to help you out: https://support.playfootball.com.au/support/solutions
FFA PlayFootball Support Desk operates Monday- Friday 10am-5pm
Phone: 02 8880 7983
Football NSW Online Support team operates Monday – Friday 9am-5pm and after hours via email
Contact Phone: 02 8814 4450
If you have any questions, please contact